喜愛自由、自然、自在。

2010-01-18

My New and Old Phones

Here is a photo of them:


Actually the P835 is not much bigger than the old P320 side-by-side.
The thickness is very close. Only a little bit wider and much taller. It weighs 50% more though and feel sturdy at hand.

Despite the slow CPU and sparse RAM, I found P320 is still a good design example. Even the screen has good contrast. The operation is smooth and stable in my one year of use.

You may find that I use a original simple Today Screen. I hate those fancy stuffs in nowadays products. I hate to flip. The purpose of the Today Screen is "all important information at a glance". It is not for watching all day and say "how beautiful".

Watching e-book on the P835 is a better experience. This is why I want a bigger screen. Otherwise P320 is enough for everyday use. Oh! I don't watch video on the road. I don't play game on the road either.

I have improved the hold switch of the P835 by sandpaper. Now the sliding action is suitable for me. I have to see whether P835 is stable as P320.

No comments:

Post a Comment